Cruise Kiss

Cruise Kiss

Sunday, August 17, 2014

New school



My little Avery started a new toddler class 2 weeks ago now. 
New class.
New building.
New teacher.
Friends she already knew!!! 

Some of her friends moved before her, but since she is so far ahead of other kids her age, 
They asked if I was ready to move her.... My response, uh, yeah! 
I want Avery to have a challenge, she was ready for it! 

I am so glad I moved her! She loves the other kids, the toys, and especially,
Recess!! 2x a day! Outside! 
(That's better than candy to her!)

Here are some pictures of her when she met her new teacher.


Her day starts by checking under her bed for any misplaced buttons(pacifier).


Trying out her new chair. 


Reading with her friend Max. 


Gosh, those eyes... Stops me still every time! 


Finally, meeting her new teacher, Ms. Shirley! 





No comments:

Post a Comment