Hay fever signs and symptoms usually start immediately after you're exposed to a specific allergy-causing substance (allergen) and can include:
- Runny nose and nasal congestion
- Watery or itchy eyes
- Itchy nose, roof of mouth or throat
- Sinus pressure and facial pain
- Swollen, blue-colored skin under the eyes (allergic shiners)
- Decreased sense of smell or taste
I have been prescribed... nasal spray, steroids, allergy meds, and strangest of all... A nylon sock with old fashioned white rice heated in the microwave for my eyes....
I will give props to my doctor.... This combination has helped but I will be so ready for this to end! :0
Oh fall... It's such a love/hate relationship!
Happy Fall Y'all!