Cruise Kiss

Cruise Kiss

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hay Fever

As you know, my family went to Beggs Family Farm last Sunday.... All last week I suffered with allergies.... It progressively got worse and my eyes were so blood shot, I thought I need to go to the doctor....

Symptoms....

Hay fever signs and symptoms usually start immediately after you're exposed to a specific allergy-causing substance (allergen) and can include:
  • Runny nose and nasal congestion
  • Watery or itchy eyes
  • Sneezing
  • Cough
  • Itchy nose, roof of mouth or throat
  • Sinus pressure and facial pain
  • Swollen, blue-colored skin under the eyes (allergic shiners)
  • Decreased sense of smell or taste
I have endured all of these... (Mayoclinic.com)

I have been prescribed... nasal spray, steroids, allergy meds, and strangest of all... A nylon sock with old fashioned white rice heated in the microwave for my eyes....

I will give props to my doctor.... This combination has helped but I will be so ready for this to end! :0


Oh fall... It's such a love/hate relationship!

Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment