Cruise Kiss

Cruise Kiss

Friday, September 9, 2011

Scenery

Spring and Fall are my favorite times of the year!! Spring because everything is blooming and it is getting warmer after the cold harsh Winter! Fall is my favorite because it is starting cool off from the blistering heat of the Summer. You are able to watch as the leaves begin to change and fall! When I was younger I loved fall because of leave piles, hoodies, the crisp air, a cold nose, and warm chili.

One thing I have always loved is taking pictures of scenery and the different seasons as they come and go. Here are a few pictures that I have captured over the past month while taking part on different adventures.


It is hard to tell with the picture ths small, but there are ducks in the water.

The pond where we take Bentley to swim!










These above pictures were taken at the farm. Chris and I had gone out to check his field camera for pictures of deer before bow season came Taken about 2 weeks ago. I will continue to capture the leaves changing and God's gifts one image at a time. I hope you enjoyed the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment