Cruise Kiss

Cruise Kiss

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 1

10 Facts About Me:

1. I am a very extraverted person.
2. I am focusing on my inner strengths this year and working to be healthier and a better person for my friends and family.
3. I am a newly wed.
4. My best friend lives an hour away.
5. I am taking 18 credit hours at school. I want to be come a Special Ed teacher.
6. I  LOVE Honeynut Cherrios.
7. I spend almost all of my free time doing fun things with my husband. We enjoy doing nothing sometimes.
8. I have met some wonderful people in my life and will continue to over the next many years!! God has been very good to me!
9. I talk to my best friend, Chelsea almost everyday!! (I don't know what I would do with out you)
10. I have a 7 month old Chocolate lab at home named Bentley.

1 comment: