Cruise Kiss

Cruise Kiss

Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day!!!

This morning we woke up to about 3 inches of snow....That was at 7 a.m. At. 8'o clock I attempted to go to the office. I almost ended up in 3 ditches and ended up completely sideways blocking both lanes of traffic this morning. I decided that it was not worth risking my life for so I turned around and headed back to the house. A drive that should have only took me 5-7 minutes typically took me almost 35. 4-wheel drive did nothing for me this morning!! It was aweful. I never boke 15 miles an hour. Here are some pictures from around during the snow. By the time it had finally stopped snowing we have 9 inches of snow here in Paducah.....




By the time it stopped snowing, the snow came to the top of my boots.....In some places it was deeper!!

She ended up coming inside to warm up and play!

Bentley with her new rope that Mel bought her!! She loves it...


She was super tired after playing in the snow!! It was nap time.

This was taken after the snow started to slow down and stop and
the roads were starting to clear up a little bit.


It was beautiful if you did not have get out in it. This morning there were at least 10 wrecks on the radio within an hour and the school had a hard time getting high school students back home. Some didn't make it home till after 12 (and that was after being released at 8:30).
I am thankful that I was able to make it home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment