Cruise Kiss

Cruise Kiss

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

Let me just start with TOTAL SUCCESS!!!!

Here are some pictures of my wonderful Valentines Day gifts from my honey!!

My Scavenger Hunt:

First clue: Something that will be delivered on the 17th....My desk.

I looked at my new computer.
Clue 2: Quack, Quack, Quack!

 Clue 3: Moo.

Clue 4: Behind the Bennelli

Clue 5: Under something new.

Clue 6: I am a dirty boy.

(found this one in the shower)
Clue 6: Feel the need to run. 
Clue 7: Now I feel better, but boy am I thursty.

Clue 8: Are the dishes clean?

Clue 9: I am a long hard case used on trips.

Found inside the guitar case.....the box of chocolates that I had asked for.

Inside the box of chocolates, One last suprise....A card for me to schedule a massage!!

One successful Valentines day!

This was from my grandmother. She gave me a card and tucked inside was this hand embrodered hankerchief that my great-grandmother made. A true treasure!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!! I sure did!


No comments:

Post a Comment