Cruise Kiss

Cruise Kiss

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 2

A picture of the person that I have been the closest to the longest!

Chelsea.......She is my best friend. I talk to her almost every day and she knows my deepest secrets!! I am so blessed to have a friend like her. She has always been there to talk to no matter what is going on. She is the type of friend I can go months with out talking to and then pick up the phone and never miss a beat. When we met there was an instant friendship that has never been able to be seperated no matter what life throws our way. To my best friend....I love you and I don't know where I would be without you to share my memories with. No matter the distance between us you will always be a phone call away!!

God gave me one of the best gifts ever.....YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment